What is blacktar.com?
blacktar.com is a company creating, developing and improving web and mobile apps. It was founded 1997 in Norway by Vidar @blacktar Andersen and is currently located in Cologne, Germany.
What Do We Do?
We consult on, create, design and develop web apps and native mobile apps.
If you’re wondering about what you need, we can advise you. If you need a new app, we can create and develop it for you. If you already have an app, we can improve it for you.
Who Already Knows What We Do?
Over the years, Vidar Andersen’s blacktar.com have been privileged to work together with national enterprises, NGOs, GOs and global corporations to successfully solve their problems.
Some of these include:
- The Royal Norwegian Government
- Deutsche Telekom (DTAG)
- T-Mobile International, DE, HR, NL, UK, CZ, SK, MK, CG, GR
- Esso (ExxonMobile)
- The Norwegian National Institute for Adult Learning, VOX
- DMEXCO / koelnmesse
- The Norwegian Board of Education
- The Norwegian Oil Industry Association (OLF)
- The German Red Cross
- TeeKay Shipping Europe
- Simula Research Laboratory (home of the SIMULA programming language)
- Lyse Energi AS
- Verdens Gang, VG (the largest tabloid newspaper in Norway)
- Jarn (formerly known as Plone Solutions)